- Correspondence to: Clifford H Watson National Center for Environmental Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 4770 Buford Highway, NE, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA;
- Received February 25, 2003
- Accepted September 30, 2003
- First published February 25, 2004.
The table is available as a downloadable PDF (printer friendly file).
If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer,
you can download this free-of-charge, please Click here
Files in this Data Supplement:
- [View PDF] - Table 1 Mean (SD) values* of tar, nicotine, carbon monoxide (CO) smoke yields, and ventilation of cigarettes purchased in 36 countries (1999�2000)
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.